Tract 13 – 34 +/- Acres – This tract is located approximately 2 miles south of Interstate 59 between Hattiesburg and Purvis, Mississippi. The rolling topography, minimal flood zone and proximity to the Eagle One Mega Site make it ideal for commercial or industrial use. Tract 13 also will have rail access along the proposed railroad right of way set to provide rail access to the Mega Site across Highway 11. Adjacent tracts are available. Contact broker for more information.
- Located directly across Highway 11 from the EAGLE ONE MEGA SITE
- Minutes from Hattiesburg, MS, 70 miles to Gulfport, MS, 90 miles to Jackson, MS.
- Suitable for residential, commercial, or industrial development
- Easy access to Interstate 59
- Flood plain – 30 % +/-
- Airports: Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport ((GPT) 67.3 miles); Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport ((PIB) 17.9 miles); Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport ((JAN) 98.4 miles)
- Electric Provider: Cooperative Energy/Pearl River Valley Electric Power Association
- Natural Gas Provider: Spire Energy
- Water Provider: Dixie Water Association/North Lamar Water Association